Avoid The Common Mistakes:
On the map above, you could see where the Kona Airport & Hilo Airport are. A lot of people plan their Big Island trip by stay in Kona for the entire time. However, most people don’t realize that most of the tourist destinations on the Big Island are on the east side of the island and quickly get irritated with all the hours wasted driving in the car. Making travel plans to a brand new place can be stressful, confusing and overwhelming.
Frequent Comments By Guests:
1. Why did we fall for the one/two-week package in Kona when everything we wanted to do was a 5-hour drive to the other side of the Big Island?
2. We’re so glad you could accommodate us last minute, we didn’t want to drive all the way back to Kona again.
3. We are double paying to stay in Volcano while we still have our condo/hotel package in Kona, but we wish we would’ve stayed here for the week instead!
4. We wish we had stayed more than one night at Volcano Inn. It was fantastic!
5. We walked into the hotel in the Volcanoes National Park and were put off by the high prices. We found Volcano Inn a few minutes away at less than half the price and were pleased.
6. The hotel in the Volcano park had no hot tubs.